The Sand Dunes Resort & North Shore Hotel Golf Package features a budget to suit every level of golfer including some of the highest rated courses in Myrtle Beach. This package offers several choices for your group that are guaranteed to fit every golfer’s budget and skill set. These golf package options, include the Gold, Silver and Bronze Packages which offer a wide variety of course layouts and some of the most notable architects in the golf industry; include Maples, Dye, Jones Palmer, Cate and Nicholas.
The Sand Dunes Resort & North Shore Hotel will place you directly on the beach with oceanfront or ocean view options. These resorts are located close to local nightlife, live dinner shows, and an array of entertainment and attractions.
Starting at $199
- All golf packages include breakfast at The Beachfront Kitchen and Bar, located at the North Shore Resort. Buffet or plated breakfast depending on group size.
- Golf packages for all budgets.
- Choose from several Top 5 golf courses.
- Any Myrtle Beach golf course may be substituted in place of courses listed.
- FREE Conference Room available for all group functions.
- Gold Package: Grande Dunes, World Tour, Glen Dornoch, Kings North, TPC, Tidewater, Thistle and Barefoot Fazio, Dye, Norman or Love.
- Silver Package: Myrtlewood, Palmetto, or Pine Hills, Arrowhead CC, Wild Wing Avocet, Long Bay, Legends Moorland, Legends Heathland, Legends Parkland and Pine Lakes.
- Bronze Package: Aberdeen CC, Burning Ridge, MB Natl. South, MB Natl. West, River Hills, River Oaks, Crown Park, Litchfield CC and Indigo Creek.
Sand Dunes Resort or North Shore Hotel in what the locals consider the best area of Myrtle Beach. Just minutes away from the Myrtle Beach Airport. Both oceanfront resorts’ feature a wide variety of one, two and three bedroom units and great amenities such as indoor/outdoor pools, hot tubs, sauna’s, onsite restaurants, and convenient store. Each accommodation is distinguished in design to provide everything your golf group will need for your ideal golf vacation in Myrtle Beach.